Embark on your transport adventure with Prime Transport Sp. z o.o. If you are interested in working for Prime Transport Sp. z o.o., feel free to submit your application.
Send your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Prime Transport stands for long-term cooperation, attractive employment terms, cutting-edge and environmentally friendly fleet continuously maintained by vehicle manufacturers, and full safety.
International truck driver
If you are interested, please send your current resume by e-mail to: email@example.com or call +48 690 448 771 or +48 882 188 109.
- Driving license categories C+E, certificate of goods transportation qualifications
- Digital tachograph driver card
- Good reputation: Certificate of clean criminal record
- Good health: no impediments to work as a driver
- Experience driving semi-trailer trucks on international routes including the UK
- Ability to communicate in English or German
What we offer
- Operation on international routes
- Routes from Poland to EU countries, mainly Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, United Kingdom
- Working system
- 2/1 – two weeks on the road 4–5 days at home (departures and arrivals to the depot in Łódź)
- Cutting-edge and environmentally friendly fleet
- Vehicle brands: Mercedes, DAF, VOLVO (low deck) with automatic transmission, not older than 3 years – the average age of cars is about 2 years. Mega trailers with curtains by Wielton, Schmitz.
- Remuneration system
- Basic salary – four grades depending on seniority and performance (fuel consumption, care of entrusted equipment, damages, availability). Travel assignments – in the form of daily allowances calculated from departure to return in the same amount for all EU countries, including Poland. Bonuses and allowances – as per the company bonus system